My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am a recent college graduate trying to make something of my life, and my art degree. I am currently working at a coffee shop in Uptown, Minneapolis.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I HATE beuracracy

To say that I was mildly annoyed today would be an understatement. I recieved an e-mail today from the financial aid office. Apparently, I am only taking 9 credit hours this semester. Can these people do NOTHING right? Grrrrrr.....

I am taking 14 credit hours - last time I checked, so not to worry. Why else would I be at class 6 hours a day, every day? Hmm? All of this paper pushing * Shredding, cough cough * has definately given me a headache; and I have a paper to write. I suppose I will have to storm the cubicles tomorrow (for the THIRD time.)

In response to any who were curious: (You know who you are) there are PLENTY of cute boys hanging around campus; mostly playing frisbee, and trying to steal bread from the cafeteria. Growing up with three brothers, however, has pretty much spoiled any fantasies that I hold about the oppostie sex. Needless to say, I do not find myself as enamored with the fact that I live in a co-ed dorm as some of my floormates do. Guys are smelly. Period.

I have found myself becoming intensly competitve about horn playing. I am dwelling in an incredibly music-rich environment. About 65% of the Luther student body is involved with some form of music. Did you know that there is an online message board for entitled "Luther outcasts who have no musical talent" ? I love being in a place where you can hear opera being sung in the hallway, and can hear Chopin leaking out of a practice room. Anyway, my new goal is making it into Symphony Orchestra by next semster. (They're going on tour...here's hoping, guys.)

Well, I would love to stay and type, but I have more pressing matters...like writing that Paideia paper. Oh, and there is supposed to be a mojor card game going down in my room tonight. Gotta book! (Ha ha, "book," get it?


Almost Completely sincerely,

Anneliese



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home