My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

I am a recent college graduate trying to make something of my life, and my art degree. I am currently working at a coffee shop in Uptown, Minneapolis.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life as a "Real Person"

I feel as though I am barely coherent. The first week or so of my senior year have already passed by in an absolute flash. Everything has been a flurry of activity. Everybody wants a piece of my time - my teachers, my directors, my roommates, my boyfriend. Only problem is that I'm far too willing to give any little scrap of time to these endeavors that I possibly can. I love school and classes too much to forgo a little extraneous reading, I love my boyfriend too much to turn him down when he asks me to go to a movie with him, and I love the musical ensembles I'm in too much to ever turn down a part. In short, love love love college, and I am attempting to sponge up every morsel of my senior year. This does, however, require sacrifice on my part. I've had to tell my bed that we just have to stop seeing each other. It seems to be taking it rather well - at least, it hasn't said anything yet. ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home